Our top priority is to ensure that your documents maintain their quality throughout the translation process.
We guarantee the accuracy and consistency of our translations both in terms of content and language.
We understand that even the slightest deviation in technical or legal terminology when translating patent literature can have a significant impact on the extent of patent protection.
Our expertise covers a wide range of documents regardless of their complexity.
From technical reports, manuals, and user guides to medical texts, internal guidelines, and patents. We also specialize in web localization and translation of marketing materials.
We do not outsource your translations to other agencies.
Instead, we carefully select individual translators who have the expertise to handle your specific documents. Our network currently consists of over 50 external and internal translators specializing in the fields of chemistry, pharmaceuticals, natural sciences, technology, and more.
All translations undergo a thorough four-eye review, and we use specialized CAT tools whenever necessary.
You can rest assured that:
- our translators are experts in your field
- we maintain the completeness of the translation and the exact meaning of the original text
- we use industry-specific terminology and keep it consistent
- we ensure that the translation is comprehensible in the target language
- we also translate text elements in graphic parts – such as charts, pictures, drawings
- the accuracy of the translation is checked by our in-house experts
- we are happy to accommodate any formal modifications to the translation
Our expertise lies in:
- Patent applications
- Professional technical texts (manuals, user guides, research papers and leaflets)
- Legal documents for court proceedings
- Marketing materials
- Website localization
Our team specializes in translating documents from English, German, French, and Spanish into Czech and Slovak, as well as from Czech and Slovak into those four languages.
Who will be in charge of your translation?